Monday 4 February 2013

Update/Summary of Rev Matt Hale's case........Jan 40AC (2013)

Brothers and Sisters!

All of the Briefs have now been filed in the case for my vindication and I am happy to say that the court has just ordered oral argument by the Lawyers from both sides.  This is another good sign that the court deems our case to have merit for otherwise no oral argument would be deemed necessary.

 I believe that the decision will be rendered this spring.  We deeply believe that we are in the right, that I did not even remotely receive a fair trial nine years ago, and that my constitutional rights were otherwise violated.  We will see whether being in the right will be enough for us to prevail.

Rev Matt Hale PME
Jan 40AC (2013)

1 comment:

  1. You will win, it was unjust, they just wanted an example, and they failed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we support you brother!

    ReplyDelete