Sunday 14 July 2013

Hollier then thou by Rev Logsdon


I know most of us have experienced the attitude and arrogance from those that think they are better then us. Whether it is because they are wealthier, smarter, from a better family, etc.. Or it might come from patriotism and pride in your nationality. In the American skinhead scene you see a large sense of arrogance coming from those bigger then others, intimidating and alienating those smaller. I can personally tell you not all from that aspect comes from genetics as steroids have become a major issue with many. It may come from a shear misunderstandings and fallacy of the other as slander and lies that many so easily believe have twisted one person from the other. Having pride in something is perfectly fine, it is quite encouraged but when it turns into arrogance it only serves that persons selfish emotional need.

  
We Creators believe we are natures elite, but many take that the wrong way. Klassen refered to us as "natures elite" in regards to the White race as a whole and those who have awakened to the lies of christianity. His lessons were meant for us to open our eyes not to give us a sense of self entitlement. On the contrary it is our holy duty to do the opposite to bring that love and sense of pride to our people to awaken them, to aid them and to help them grow. If we walk around with the "holier then though" attitude we only will alienate those we seek to bring into the light.

    
I have personally experienced this attitude from those in the movement, even from those in our church. I have tattoos, many scars, my hands look like they been through a meat grinder, missing most of my teeth, so all in all I get this allot on the streets from upper class whites. Those that have lived a spoiled sheltered life, and as much as it may seem like it comes from them thinking they are better then me, if we are to get to the root of this alienation we must see the real reasons. It is the unkown that they fear, the intimidation, the insecuirty, the jealousy of one that doesnt bow to the conventions and expectations of what society says we should be. Many take this too far, giving society a big F U and seperating themselves from the outside world. This is very common and far more damaging then many believe. We must not avoid society, we can not crawl into our "white power" shell and stick to those like minded folk who except us and conform to isolation. We must dive head first into society, into the fire, into the looks of disgust from those who feel we are beneath them. Become social butterflys and reach those that do not know, that do not understand. If you see these looks smile back at them, say hello. Introduce yourself if the oppurtunity presents itself. Do not respond with anger and hostility, instead kill them with kindness. I dont know how many times I have done this and left those who feel they are better in shock and disbelief. It rocks the foundations of what they have taught themselves to believe and leaves them asking questions.
 
One of the other things we must never do is to do this to each other. I have seen a class type warfare amongst those in the white power movement. Alienating each other, I have done it myself many times. I have always had a personal dislike for those uppity suit and tie business types. Myself coming from a poor hard nose life, working construction and enjoying drinking and having a good time. It has made me look at those who come from money and put off that softer clean cut look and approach with contempt. Mainly, to be truthfull, it was something I didnt understand. The older I get the more i do understand and even though I still do not agree and can never adapt to that type I still will embrace that person as my brother. It is the difference of me and you avoiding and alienating that person for those differences that causes the problem. For treating that person bad just becuase we have a different approach and come from a different walk of life.

    
We Creators must realize it takes all types, we must reach all our White brothers and sisters with our message not just those who we can get along with. I am not telling you to be everyones friend, that would be contradictory to what I have taught in the past, and I am not telling a young skinhead to go recruit a business man, for that will not work. I am simply saying dont alienate those amongst our extended racial family simply for taking a different approach. Instead focus on perfecting your own.
 
RAHOWA!
 
Rev Logsdon
July 40AC (2013)
http://creativitymovement.net/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment