Tuesday 30 July 2019

Rev Matt Hale.....An Open Letter to President Trump from a Wrongfully Convicted Man

PETITION FOR CLEMENCY...…………

Your Excellency,

In the midst of all your busy and outstanding work on behalf of the American people, please allow me to recap several of the previous letters I have mailed to you. After all, I know you have a lot on your plate these days and it is understandable if one or more of my letters have fallen through the cracks!

I am serving a forty year prison sentence for a totally made up, FBI-concocted "crime". You see, the FBI sent a spy into my church  beginning in 1999, had that spy talking about wanting to kill various people, then had me charged in 2003 when that spy said he wanted to kill a federal judge! At no time  did I say I wanted him to kill anybody, nor was anybody ever harmed. And yet I am the one sitting in a federal prison right now and have been for 16 1/2 years.

I was convicted of solicitation of a murder and obstruction of justice (in 2004) when the only one who did these things was the FBI spy! I was prosecuted for political reasons, not because I had done anything wrong, on orders from that scumbag Patrick Fitzgerald who is now the lawyer and best friend of that liar and leaker James Comey. And now the same deep state rats are after you!

Hundreds if not thousands of letters have been sent to you by now on my behalf  by loyal Americans who have studied the facts of my case ,  recognized the total absence of  any evidence of guilt, and are sickened by the draconian sentence that I received. Isn't 16 years in prison for no crime enough punishment? My formal petition for the communication of my sentence is on file at the office of Pardon Attorney and I mailed you a copy of it a year and half ago.
Rev Matt Hale..Petition For Commutation

I am a loyal supporter of yours and have been since you challenged the legitimacy of Barack Obama's birth certificate. I predicted in July 2015 that you would win the Presidency. I knew you would win! I also knew you would be the only President with the courage to let me go, the courage to defy the phony "Justice" department and the deep state! Your enemies are my enemies, Sir!

Please reward my loyalty to you and the loyalty of many hundreds and even thousands of your other supporters, by freeing me, an innocent man from this grave miscarriage of justice. I want nothing more than to go on television and sing the praises of the great President Trump, who, in his magnanimity, freed me from my misfortune and returned me to the arms of my Mother whom I love so much. She is 80 years old and needs me home!

My family and I stand ready to answer any questions that you may have. The phone number for my mother Evelyn Hutcheson is (309- ***- ****)  My phone number here (719-784-9464). Our website is …. FREE MATT HALE    though it is occasionally hacked by MSNBC supported by "Antifa" , a domestic terrorist group which is also supported by sleepy Joe Biden.

Please let us hear from you soon so I may reclaim the liberty that stolen from me so many years ago,

Very, Truly Yours,

Matthew F Hale


PS... My late Father was a police officer for 30 years and I myself am a law school graduate. We are law abiding people!

Yours for a Trumpian America!


                        


No comments:

Post a Comment