Thursday 1 August 2019

Interview #2 with Michelle Erstikaitis-Lisson

PREAMBLE.....
After the first interview with Michelle, Creativity Toronto took a lot of heat for giving her this platform. It was explained that conducting an interview does not equate to agreeing/approving with the subjects thoughts or actions. To be fair to the detractors, the interviews conducted here in the past have been with those that share the same belief systems as us, at least for the most part. Michelle was very visible and active within the right wing community in Toronto, being a Women in the movement, combined with her rather colorful past made doing an interview with her irresistible. We now get to interview #2, this time done via prison letter. The interview is short, but will not fail to anger people. The answers/thoughts/opinions expressed by Michelle, DO NOT reflect that of Creativity Toronto.  ENJOY.....



On July 18th, 2016 you allegedly went to the American Consular in Toronto to seek asylum and were arrested for attacking a guard and slashing his throat with a box cutter. Can you tell us what took place that day?  
Troubled Paul Bernardo Super fan back in Court (Toronto Sun)

I can't answer or explain what happened yet, because of the appeal. I caught the Department of Justice trying to shut down the newspaper (Your Ward News) and there was an argument. I had to involve the Russian and Hungarian Governments. I can't explain right now but I would encourage any Nationalist being prosecuted to file a complaint with the Hungarian Government or their native European country of origin depending on, and respecting active military agreements.

When do you anticipate being released from prison?

I have a dangerous offender label, but it does not mean that I have to stay in jail. I might get out, and if I don't, my first parole hearing is in three years. I've made an asylum claim, so the Government of Canada can not try to influence me politically.

This is your second interview with Creativity Toronto, the first being in June of 2013. It was not asked if you had any political involvement prior to the exposure you received for working on the Conservative campaign that you were subsequently removed from?
Interview with Michelle Erstikaitis-Lisson  
Bernardo Fan Kicked out of Tory Campaign (Macleans)  

Yes, I have been working in politics since 2005, informally. I've worked with Cher DiNovo, before she was elected, and attended numerous political protests and organizations. "Stop the War coalition, Israel - Palestine Gaza protest 2008 and with various other members of parliament, I also began my elections Canada work in 2008.


What drew you into this political activism?

My (adapted) family is from Lithuania. My Grandparents came to this country shortly after the war ended and died of old age. My Grandfather was a Police officer during the war, and my Grandmother was a nurse. This is why I am very passionate about European politics.     

You  have worked with Your Ward News, James Sears and LeRoy St. Germaine have been charged with promoting hate against Women and Jews. Any thoughts on the matter?
Your Ward News Duo Guilty of Promoting Hate Against Women and Jews (CBC)


Yes, we were targeted by the Department of Justice and shut down for promoting hatred against Jews and Women, the latter charge was the feminazis trying to turn people against the publication. Despite the charges, the publication is still available online because they are a legitimate political publication and technically it would be a Charter two violation to try to take them off the internet.
YOUR WARD NEWS

In your court appearance it was written you were.... "Clutching a Qur'an" and also yelled "ISIS is coming to kill you" in the American Consular before attacking the guard. Do you have any affiliation with terrorists?

The term terrorist is subjective, because in political extremism, somebody is always a "terrorist" it depends what side of the fight you are on. I have associates, like the Khadr family and I can definitely tell you that to people in Iran, everybody else is a terrorist. It is because everyday the Iranians have their country invaded by a foreign military, so to them we are the terrorists. As well there are organizations in Ireland that are referred to as terrorists because of the physical way in which these groups choose to express their frustration. But again, to these people in Ireland, the tyrannical government are the terrorists.    

 






No comments:

Post a Comment