Wednesday 21 February 2018

Who Do I Want To be Free?...By Rev Matt Hale


 
 
         The answer to that question may seem obvious that it need not be forthcoming on my part. After all, I am an innocent man that committed no crime. I have spent 15 years now in prison for something I not only did not do but opposed, and if the so-called "Justice" Department has it's way I'll spend at least another twenty more. I have been a helpless bystander while my dear father and others have died in my absence. What prisoner would not want to regain his freedom? What innocent man would wish to remain behind bars?

          The last time I was free, George W. Bush was in the middle of his first term as President of the United States and Saddam Hussein was still President of Iraq. Strom Thurmond was still in the U.S. Senate. Barack Obama was a little known law professor who has never been elected to public office. Nobody had ever heard of "Facebook," "Twitter," "I-pads," or "I-phones." People still took photos with cameras, not phones for goodness sakes, and I myself was just starting to transition from VHS video tapes to DVDs. A lot can change in 15 years and a lot has. No doubt much will change the next twenty. I would like to be there when it does.

          Those who have been imprisoned themselves for a long period of time for no crime—and in solitary confinement at that—can never quite know what it's like. Justice seems to be like a ghost that you can never get your hands on. It flits about, mocking you, while you remain empty handed. You don't ever want to give up hope but then again you don't want to be a fool either. You realize that the torture of prisoners of war that the politicians like to rail against is nothing compared to the torture  of an innocent man's soul. You can't really relate to your fellow prisoners because they actually committed their crimes and you can't relate to your captors either because they work of course for the very system which wronged you so badly. And so you suffer some days more than others to be sure, while you make the best life for yourself that you can within the four walls that have been allotted to you. You do your best to keep your mind on things other than your predicament. That is all you can do.

          Unlike many innocent prisoners, however, I have been fortunate these years to have the support of so many of you in the free world who have never stopped believing in me, the fact that I committed  no crime, and the cause of our people's future which we all love. For that I am grateful. Most of all though I am grateful to have such a wonderful mother who has stood by me through thick and thin throughout my ordeal, who fights for me all day everyday, and who I only love more and more with each passing hour. Is it wrong for me to have hope that I may be returned to her arms before she to, like my father, meets the fate to which all of us are destined whether we would like it or not? I shudder at the thought that I could lose her while being imprisoned within these walls. I would do anything to avoid that scenario, including the moving of heaven and earth. She deserves her son to be returned to her without any further ado. I deserve her embrace which I have so sorely missed. Is that really too much to ask, my friends?

          I would also like to fulfill my duty as a White man of sound mind and body and find a good wife out there with whom I can continue my line. Is it wrong for me to have visions of my bouncing a little Hale tyke on my knees? What could be more important than our breeding of the next generation?

          As for the facts of my case, let's just be real clear: there is zero evidence that I ever "solicited" somebody to murder anybody and thus the charge is a sick lie on its face. I challenge anyone to show I ordered, instructed,or even encouraged the FBI's highly paid agent provocateur to commit a murder, least of all the murder of the judge who had ruled in our favor. It can't be done and that's all there is to it. I have been horribly wronged and anybody with a scintilla of sense and justice knows it. Anybody can say anything about anyone but that doesn't make it true! What matters rather are the facts and the facts are in my favor. Furthermore, I was given a wildly excessive sentence in a case where nobody was hurt or could have been hurt. Isn't 15 years for a totally made up "crime" long enough then? Is it really necessary to imprison a man for forty years for a totally cooked up government "plot"?

          To be sure, I have done as well as any man in my shoes could. I was blessed by the genes of my parents with a good mind and have put that mind to the best use that I could these years. I have written two of the greatest books for the future of our White people that have ever been written—Ending White Slavery and The Racial Loyalist Manifesto—and am working right now on a third. Still, the fact remains that it is the free world where I can help our people the most. Merely writing books, I fear, is not going to save our White Race. Rather, the right direction, the right organization, and the right hands—, dynamic leadership is what we need if our kind is to survive in this world. Many of you believe that I have what it takes to provide that leadership but I obviously need to be free in order to do it; I can't do it from this prison cell where I am stymied and harassed by my captors at every turn. Rather, I need to obtain my freedom in order to exercise whatever leadership ability I possess. So, it behoves all who care about the future of our White Race in this world to fight for that freedom, not only for my sake but for yours. I am more than willing to lead our cause to victory, if only I am given the chance!

          One thing is likewise for sure: if I have the strength of will to endure decades of solitary confinement and other persecutions for no crime, I have the strength of will to lead our cause to victory as a free man. You can put your faith in Matt Hale because he has justified your faith all these years. I don't falter and I don't quit. I have never been broken by our enemies and I never will be. I have no interest whatever in "ego" or petty rivalries but only the task at hand. I am above that which bogs down most human beings. I live and breath the Racial Loyalist cause. Hense I have the ability to unite and rally all of us for the victory we seek. I am ready to hit the ground running therefore if only I am given the chance! Please help me obtain that chance. Don't let me observe the continued destruction of our White Race as a helpless bystander for another twenty years from this lousy prison cell. I urge you rather to fight for my freedom so that I can fight again for you. Let me put my charisma and drive to good use on your behalf for I know that if you do I will unite and push our movement forward in ways that have never been seen before. At stake is the entire existence of our kind and I am committed to the preservation of that future at all costs.

          So, I want to be free so that I can be reunited with those whom I love: my family, my comrades, and my race itself as we together work for the future of us all. I also, however, want to be free so that I can return to the natural world which I believe in so much. It is not natural for a man to be cooped up in a box of steel, iron, and concrete for years on end; we are meant rather to behold trees, the other creatures of the world, and to feel the green grass under our feet. We are meant to feel the rain, the snow, and the sun. I would be remiss though if I did not mention too my beloved violin which I have likewise been deprived of all these years. As you may know I am a classical violinist who has both taught and played professionally. Just last night I had a dream that I was playing in concert again and sure would like to do so again before I am an old man. Music has always been such a huge part of my life; one of the reasons why I joined the cause for the preservation of our White Race in the first place, at the ripe old age of 12, is that I wanted to preserve the race which is capable of producing such beauty,the beauty of classical music. There can be no more Beethovens, no more Mozarts, and no more Tchaikovskys if we let our White Race be mongrelized and destroyed. Ape—like men can only produce ape—like things. the seed of beauty must be preserved and for me the very image of a violin is symbolic of the superiority of our kind. I do love it so, and would like to return to it! Would you help me to do that, my friends? Will you help me reclaim the life that was so wrongly taken from me so many years ago?

          And so I ask you to do your part today to secure my freedom. A mass movement for my release must be formed which simply cannot be denied. President Trump is the one president with the nerve and the guts to buck his phony "Justice" Department and let me go. That is the only option we have at this juncture. Therefore he must be reached and won over to the proposition of my release. If Nelson Mandela, an actual criminal, could be freed after 27 years of imprisonment due to the influence of the rallied masses the state, so can Matt Hale after 15 the same way. It all depends upon you and the power you can create. Nothing is impossible if you have the will and determination to see it through. The cause of my freedom must become the cause celebre of the entire Racial Loyalist movement. I'm counting on you to make that happen. Every pro—White website must carry the words, "Free Matt Hale!" Thousands of letters, emails, and signatures for my release must be sent to President Trump, Attorney General Sessions, and others. Friends of President Trump must be reached in order that they may encourage him to release me as well. Help my stalwart mother, Evelyn Hutcheson, all you can. I have fought for you all my life. Bring me home so that I may return to my rightful place. Fifteen years of this is enough. Free Matt Hale!


 

3 comments:

  1. I want to break free
    I want to break free
    I want to break free from your lies
    You're so self satisfied I don't need you
    I've got to break free
    God knows, God knows I want to break free

    http://www.ngstudio.ca

    ReplyDelete