Tuesday 27 March 2018

Rev Matt Hale(Civil Case) ... Plaintiff's Response in Opposition to Defendant's Motion to Strike Docket Entry 208.

To Read the Document in it's entirety......
Plaintiff's Response in Oppostion to Defendant's Motion to Strike Docket Entry 208. (FREE MATT HALE Site)

Some quotes from Rev Hale contained in this Document............

" The article simply had nothing to do with The Church of the Creator, The Creativity Religion or it's "Movement" Why the Defendant's employee's assume that everything I write has to do with my church or religion , I don't know, but that is certainly not the case. " 

"  Quite simply, "Racial Loyalist Movement"  includes anybody and everybody who considers himself or herself loyal to the White race, regardless of their religious belief. It is thus much broader than the Creativity portion of that population, including Christian's, Odinists, Atheists, and so forth. "

"  Again, the matter of fact is that believers in Creativity are a small proportion of the Racial Loyalist Community. They also constitute a small minority of those who have written me letters the last 15 years of my imprisonment. "

"  I was thus obeying the Defendant's (illegal) ban on my religious correspondence when I wrote my article, and I am compelled to note also that the Defendant has just seen fit to take away all of my phone calls with my own mother for the next 6 months because of the same stupid ignorance that we are dealing with here : That I am supposedly engaging in "Gang activity" by writing an article for those Racial Loyalists who care about me, not Creators specifically or by themselves. "

"  I don't even say in the article that I want to be leader of anything. Rather, I simply seek the support of Racial Loyalists if they would like me to lead them as a free man, if I am indeed freed, and that is simply not within the Defendant's purview to censor no matter how broadly its " Legitimate penological concerns " are construed. The Defendant's mentality on this point is, quite simply, deranged."


SUBMITTED... March 17th 2018 





         


No comments:

Post a Comment