Wednesday 20 June 2018

Rev Matt Hale(Civil Case)..Amicus Commentary to Filed Document 236..By Russell F.Walker


IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO

 
Filed... DENVER, COLORADO JUNE 18 2018
 
Matt Hale,
Plaintiff
vs.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS

AMICUS COMMENTARY TO FILED DOCUMENT 236


COMES NOW Russell F. Walker, a 75 year-old'.·adult who has read document 236 via the internet. Frankly I am astounded that the US Attorney would file such an outrageous document. Document 236 is more attuned to the middle ages rather than to the 21st century. Is the government so scared of an individual who is locked up in solitary confinement in the most allegedly secure facility in the United States. Well someone said that the "pen is mightier than the sword" and apparently Hale's must be so.

I am not an adherent, just an observer, of the Creativity religion. I
really do not know what the religion entails. Why does not the government just cut off Hale's fingers and cut out his tongue if he is so dangerous and preyent him from writing things which are claimed to be· dangerous to public order. Maybe the government should order a brain lobotomy so that Hale cannot even think of certain things or actions, now that would be justice at its best i.e. ad eius optime justice as Cicero would say. I have sent letters to Hale in prison and some jackass clown censor who never has produced any wealth in his life has claimed that my comments were "gang related". I am 75 years old and a candidate for House District 48 in North Carolina.

See my website... http://www.walkerforhouse48.com/  and determine if you: think I am a gang member or have the proclivity to be that way.


I don't care what Hale writes. I am not nor do I know of anyone who is going to commit any crime or conspire in any criminal activity due to Hale's writings or beliefs.


Frankly I would love to see what Hale has written that is so
dangerous. Orwell and Kafka would not believe the surreal world that the US Attorney is supporting in 2018. I just have to speak out and cannot remain quiet.


"I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

Respectfully submitted,
Russell F. Walker
1 7 6 Quewhiffle Road
Aberdeen, NC 28315
910-281-4657
littlefarm 1@windstream.net
June 14, 2018

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

I certify that I have placed a copy of this Amicus commentary the U.S. mail, postage prepaid on 14 June 2018 to:

Susan Prose
Assistant United States Attorney
1801 California Street, Suite 1 600
Denver, Colorado 80202


Russell F. Walker



 


No comments:

Post a Comment