Monday 4 December 2017

Rev Matt Hale (Civil Case)... Clarification Regarding Press Release(s)

To read this document in it's entirety ...........
Clarification Regarding Press Release(s) .. FREE MATT HALE Site)


Quotes from Rev Hale contained in the document......

" When I received my copy of the Defendant's reply in support of it's motion for summary judgement on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017, I was frankly stunned and disgusted that the Defendant was continuing to maintain against what I thought was the plain evidence, that the press release which I had written from Terre Haute regarding Magistrate Judge Weisman says " Leader of the pro white and anti Jewish Church of the Creator, not, "former Leader" and immediately went to my own copy of it to see if I somehow made a mistake about what it said after all. "

" It is true that I made a mistake regarding the language of that particular press release : It does say "Leader" and not "Former Leader" and I apologize to all concerned for my error and my accusation that the Defendant's employees had lied about this particular matter."

" The Defendant knows, or should know, that it is my practice to refer to myself as the former leader of the Church and thus it's entire argument and professed concerns about my leadership are misguided "

" I have not led the Church since 2006 at the latest as I swore in my declaration. Any claim to the contrary is false. " 

NOTE.. Motion to strike and Response to so-called "fact exhibit" will be forth coming

              

No comments:

Post a Comment